My new proxy and it's earnings

My proxy was slammed with traffic on its first day of release (yesterday), mostly due to StumbleUpon which generated way more traffic than I expected. At one point I was receiving 770 visitors an hour, and I was starting to worry that my bandwidth would run out on the first day of my sites release. It slowed down after about an hour and a half of that and I ended the day with around 1800 UV's (unique visitors).
With the surge of traffic to the site my adsense showed significant improvement. It actually out performed my previous weeks profit three-fold. That's right, I made over a dollar. Ha. But to me it was an exciting experience and I hope that it keeps up like this. I'll keep you posted with further developments and feel free to add me to your RSS feeds.

1 comment:

Jay said...

wow stumbleupon kicks butt!