New method

I decided to try another method besides the typical blog. I've really went all out on this idea, bought a domain, hosting and some advertising already. I'll keep those of you reading up to date on what happens with it, and in the mean time you can visit and tell me what you think.


  • SlipAround Proxy


  • 5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Congrat on the new site..I just want to ask one thing, is it easy to create a proxy site? If so, how to go about it?

    Slacker said...

    It's very simple to set up a proxy. The main thing you need to find is hosting that will allow proxies. After that it's just a matter of getting a free template and uploading it.

    Unknown said...

    How do you found out which hosting that allow proxies? I feel like building one. What software does this proxy site use?

    Slacker said...

    You really just have to ask around. No big name sites allow proxies, so your best bet is to go with a small hosting company. Just contact them before you join and ask if they allow it. I use phproxy.

    Unknown said...

    Thanks man...I will try to look around if any hosting company in Malaysia allow it...if not, maybe I can join through your server? Thanx again man..